Friday, June 6, 2014

Wild Wild Love Alright We Get It Already





       
        Oh Pitbull. I don't know how to start this off. Lets just say your song is good. But, in reality its not. This song could been great without Pitbull. Sadly this song lacks multiple things. The first thing is of course Pitbull. Doesn't seem I enjoyed it with Pitbull. Pitbull had a great run with Timber but now he is pushing it. I still have to review the MMM Yeah featuring Austin Mahone. Cant wait to  review that song... not... I like Pitbull but, this song makes me not so much like him. The song featuring G.R.L. has a great video of confidence but lacks what is great to me rapping. Rapping is hard but, Pitbull knows how to and I can say that this song inst going to go great. Now for the music video. As I watched the music video the G.R.L. girls have outfits that dont make me want to see it. The outfits or not the brightest and I know the music video ties in with the song but, do we have to look at girls with tails. Just not a fan of that. Overall Pitbull can have a good song if he wanted to. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shout out to Juice. Juice is a great friend and a funny friend as well.


7.5/10 Good


Pros:

      + G.R.L 

      + Catchy song to it

Cons:

      - Music video looks too sexy

      - Why is there talking in a music video?!

      - Pitbull not a great song dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment