Thursday, June 5, 2014

Im So Fancy





           Iggy Azalea makes a great first impression with me. She proves her strong points and also her weak points. I really enjoy listening to her music. But, that doesn't mean that there are so major slip ups for her. I was very disappointed that some lyrics are very repetitive but, not all the lyrics are repetitive. I don't like when artist cannot think of any else to sing about so they just repeat the lyrics over and over. Didn't we learn that the hard way with Harris? The bass in the back round gets major points. But, the beat doesn't change. Major lost for Fancy. But, in general Iggy makes the song work. Charli XCX also has a featured part in the song and her lyrics are repetitive making the song lose points. If I was Iggy I wouldn't have put Charli XCX because, I don't think she is a valuable part in the song. Now for the music video. When I watched the music video for the first time I fell in love. The music video ties in perfect with the song. In the beginning of the song we see Iggy expressing her self with clothes. Then she is running for the best rapper in the school. She wins for sure. The clothes are beautiful. The music video is like high school. But, Iggy and Charli XCX don't look like high schoolers which makes the music video confusing but, fun in a way. Overall Fancy is great but, then again it needs work. For all things music videos keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shout out to Bai for being a great friend and she is super pretty and funny.



9.4/10 Amazing Editors' Choice 

Pros:

      + Iggy Azalea

      + Bass that plays the whole time

      + Music video is good
       
      + Charli XCX 

Cons:

       - Lyrics can be repetitive with Charli XCX

No comments:

Post a Comment