Saturday, June 28, 2014

Because Im Happy





        Pharrell Williams where have I heard that name from? Oh, I know Happy! And isn't he going to be a judge on The Voice this fall? The guy with the large hat. Yeah I know him. Happy first started in the movie Despicable Me 2. Then as the movie got more popular so has the song. Happy hits big with jaw dropping lyrics. Every time I listen to this song (even tho its on ever radio station 6 times in a row) makes me happy and makes me want to dance. This song puts me in a great mood and that's why Happy hits big points with the lyrics and beat. The beat is up beat and its great to sing a long to. The lyrics can be very repetitive and Happy can get very annoying very fast. Now for the music video. First of all the wardrobe is casual and there's one of Pharrell's hats. The music video ties in great with the song. Everybody is dancing and just being themselves. They all look happy and that's what the song is all about. Overall Happy is great but, the lyrics can be overused a lot. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH. Shout out to Meredith R. for being a nice friend. Also Summer School is finally over! So that means I have more time to do reviews. So, stay tuned for more reviews soon.


9.4/10 Amazing


Pros:

      + The song has a good vibe to it

      + The beat is fun and up lifting 

      + Music video is great

      + Lyrics can be also good 

Cons:

      - Lyrics can get very repetitive and annoying fast

No comments:

Post a Comment