Tuesday, June 3, 2014

There's Just One Problem





        Ariana Grande comes back with a huge bang. The song has a great saxophone and the instruments are incredible. I love Iggy. She has a great part in the song. Iggy makes the song work. Ariana and Iggy are a great pair together. The song has fantastic lyrics. The beat changes causing me to like the song every time I listen to it. Now for the music video. The reason why I reviewed this song so late is because the music video just came out less than a week ago. So, I had to wait until the music video came out to review Problem. The music video disappoints me. I don't really understand the music video. The music video doesn't tie in great with the song. Overall all Problem is a great song. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shout out to Meredith R. Meredith is funny and has a great heart. She is nice and smart.


9.8/10 Amazing Editors' Choice 


Pros:

     + Ariana is great

     + Iggy Azalea

     + Lyrics are catchy

     + Beat is great

Cons:

     - Music video is confusing

No comments:

Post a Comment