Saturday, June 7, 2014

And I Give You All Of Me





         Wow, talk about amazing. John Legend has a great voice and can grasp a clean sweep. His music is so romantic and the song has a good feel to it. The piano is clean and soft. The lyrics are amazing and the beat changes constantly causing me to keep listening to the song over and over again. I really enjoy listening to All Of Me because, the song is kinda of inspirational. Meaning, the song just feels like it gives you confidence in life. All Of Me shows the Legend can have a good handle on song writing. Now for the music video. As I was watching the music video I was surprised to see the whole music video just be in black and white. It made the music video romantic. The music video also features Legends wife. They both show how truly they are in love. The music video ties in perfect with the song. I loved how place to place Legend sings to his wife. From the pool to the kitchen table. I was very pleased overall with the music video and the song as well. Overall John Legend scores big with All Of Me. For all things music videos keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shout to Carson S for loving my blog.


10/10 Masterpiece Editors' Choice 


Pros:

     + John Legend peaceful voice

     + Lyrics are outstanding 

     + Piano in the back round is played beautifully

     + Music video is perfect

     + The beat changes 

Cons:

No comments:

Post a Comment