Monday, May 19, 2014

I Came In Like A Wrecking Ball





          Miley Cyrus is one of the best role models I know. And you know why? Because of this song. This song is the best song I have listened for a while. We see the emotions in the lyrics as well as in the music video. I give major points to Miley for standing up for herself as people hate her. I applaud Miley for not caring about what others say. The lyrics are heart felt and with clean streaks of wrecking ball make the song work. Cyrus as a good tune to music when it comes to the heart felt songs like Wrecking Ball. Miley makes the song work with her beauty and talent. Now for the music video. The music video ties and great with the song. What I don't like is again wardrobe. No clothes makes it weird to watch Miley swing from a wrecking ball without any clothes on. It felt uncomfortable to watch it. I really enjoy Cyrus showing motion on her face. Making it look like she cares about those and even tho she puts up with shit she is willing to give in. Overall I think Miley Cryus is making great music and even tho she does drugs and drinks she knows that its wrong at least. We all make mistakes even its drinking or doing drugs. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH. And A HUGE shout out to one of the strongest girls I know. Bethany Vore. Stay strong!


9.7/10 Amazing Editors' Choice 

Pros:

     + Lyrics are inspiring

     + Music video is great

     + Cryus showing emotion

     + Piano has a good tune to it

Cons:

     - Wardrobe is a mess

     - Miley put some clothes on please

No comments:

Post a Comment