Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Confidence is Key in Life




When it comes to Meghan Tranior I had a great sense that she was going to be just a one and done person since most people are, but I was wrong. Her sophomore album 'Thank You' was a hit and a miss. She brought a sense of less pride in ladies than her Freshman album 'Title' She improved greatly and the song 'Me Too' hits a good spot in my brain with the confident lyrics and the catchy beats that make it so pleasing to the ears. The song may not have a whole 3:30 vibe to it, but it covers the majority of the song well. The music video makes me feel even better about myself she isn't caring at all about what people are saying to her which makes it feel excellent for watching. Overall, Meghan is back with the brown hair and the go to attitude.


9.4/10 Amazing 

Pros:
+ Shes back!
+ Lyrics are pleasing
+ Music video is rather nice to see 

Cons:

- Length 

No comments:

Post a Comment