Thursday, July 24, 2014

Yes There's No Place I Rather Be




        Whose this Clean Bandit? Where did they come from? How did they get on top 5 charts? Well this song can explain it. How incredible this song is. Rather Be is clean and fit to perfection. It has a great beat and lyrics score big points. The lyrics are repetitive and the lyrics bring meaning as well. The music video has this Chinese theme to it. I can see how the music video can tie with the song but the music video could have been different in my view. The song is called Rather Be meaning there should be at least a couple like in All Of Me's music video. But, that doesn't mean I don't like the music video its still brilliant. I have no cons at all with Rather Be. Overall Rather Be hits big points for me. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shoutout to Natalie L and Annie T for being great friends.


10/10 Masterpiece Editors' Choice 

Pros:

       + Jess Glynne 

       + Lyrics are spot on 

       + Beat is just amazing

       + Music video is good 

       + The song feels peaceful 

Cons:

No comments:

Post a Comment