Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hey Brother




       I think that is song is the most appropriate for this holiday. Hey Brother represents giving back to our troops in what they do for our country. It ties in great for this holiday. We need to make sure we know how important our troops do for us. Sorry for this late post also. Been busy with things and I'm on vacation. I am posting 30 reviews in the next week. I really do like doing this but, things pop up and get in the way of blogging to my fans/viewers. Hey Brother is a classic on beat. The beat is brilliant and so as are the lyrics as well. But, the major down fall in Hey Brother is the lyrics are repetitive. Big loss for Avicii. The bright side of Hey Brother is the music video. The music video ties in great with the song. It has a good theme with the song. Overall Hey Brother is great but, can do better with the lyrics. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shout out to Ella S for being my bae for life.


9.5/10 Amazing Editors' Choice 


Pros:

     + Music video is powerful

     + Beat is awesome 

     + Lyrics can go either way

Cons:

     - Lyrics are repetitive

No comments:

Post a Comment