Monday, August 18, 2014

Black Widow? Come Again?


   

   
        Iggy Azalea has dazzled USA with her first song "Fancy" that hit huge with me and USA as well. But, "Black Widow" isn't so great. Iggy can rap good but, can Iggy have a song just with herself? Two hits in a row. Fancy and now Black Widow. I really need to see Azalea have a song that its huge just by herself. Rita Ora? Who's she? For a second I thought she was Rihanna. I like the lyrics a little bit. But, black widow what does that mean again? The beat is very up beat and I love it. The beat changes which is fantastic! Now for the music video. I don't really know if the music video fits in with the song. The first two minutes of the music video is very confusing and I wasn't engaged. Which was a major loss. The music video was trying to tell a story but, it failed in the beginning. Then after the music starts the music video started making sense. How Iggy is a secret ninja and her sidekick is Rita Ora. The clan is called Black Widow. I should be able to recognize the title of the song means. I couldn't figure it out until the music video came out. They go on multiple missions in the music video. For example, how the both need to kill a man in a certain amount of time. Overall Black Widow hits points but, can improve. For all things music reviews keep it on Paul's Summer Blog. PH Shoutout to Alexa S for being a great friend.


8.8/10 Great 

Pros:

     + Has a great beat to it 

     + Lyrics are good

     + Iggy Azalea with Rita Ora 

Cons:

     - The first two minutes of the music video were very confusing 

No comments:

Post a Comment